SMPP Back to Back User Agent.
TelecomsXChange SMPP B2BUA is the core component for the SMS/A2P exchange functionality on telecomsxchange platform, it handles Messages Routing, Billing and Authentication it also acts as the bridge between the originator and the terminator.
- HIGH TPS SUPPORT
- SMS ROUTING/LCR
- PREPAID/POST BILLING/charging
- Realtime SMS control and call data records (CDRs) for two legs
- Seamless compatibility with majority of popular SMPP software and hardware in the market today
- Robustness and Resilence
- SUPPORT SMPP V3.x and 5.x
- Enquire_link support for both buyer and seller
- SUPPORT RtL such as arabic and chinese letters
- TPS / Max Sessions limiting per account
This SMPP implementation supports 3 encodings: ASCII (GSM 03.38), LATIN1, and UCS2. Respective data_coding for these encodings are 0x01, 0x03, and 0x08.
Default encoding for data_coding:0 is ASCII.
The routing capabilities plan ed are:
PREFIX LENGTH (MCC+MNC)
Least Cost Routing. // routes according to least cost route price for the longest prefix length.
Buyer Tech Prefix // The ability to change routes from carrier to carrier by simply pointing to a different tech prefix
ORDER. // The ability to set order value for vendors 1,2,3 where 1 is first in route, 2 is second priority, 3 if 1&2 failed to connect.
The SMPP B2BUA is seamlessly integrated with TelecomsXChange Billing engine with the help of Radius (AAA), Authentication, Authorization, Accouting. some of the capabilities are:
- Prepaid (Authorized to only use the available prepaid amount in account)
- Post-Paid (Credit Limit)